At CareYourWay, over 95% of our staff say they feel supported and confident in their role. As one of the nation’s top 4% of care providers and the winners of Home Care Service of the year 20/21 South West, we are extremely passionate about the care we provide and are continuously on the search for passionate and like-minded people to join our teams to help shape the future of care.
As a family-run business, our fantastic carers are at the heart of the outstanding care we deliver to those within our communities, priding ourselves in the astounding training we provide to staff, empowering them with life-long skills. We hold the award for Mumazing, Best Employer of Mums, and are also recognised as Investors In People, demonstrating our commitment to empowering our carers, who are the moving force and lifeblood of what we do.
We equip our staff with outstanding training, finding it vital to go above and beyond. We offer a multitude of company-wide perks, including the opportunity to save thousands, a GP at the touch of a finger, free company mobile phones, welfare and wellbeing support, an employee assistance programme, continuous levels of training, career development, outstanding levels of pay, paid mileage and so much more.
Be a part of something amazing and change many lives near you with CareYourWay.
Founded from personal experience, our family values inform everything we do, nurturing an inclusive and welcoming care community that’s passion is to deliver outstanding, personalised care to those in our communities. Our entire team makes such a life-changing difference to people’s lives. Fully skilled and trained to deliver the outstanding quality care we’re renowned for, whilst providing rewarding work, receiving outstanding rates of pay, flexibility, career progression and thousands of company-wide benefits, there’s a place for you in CareYourWay’s family.
We offer multiple benefits and perks to support you within your role, including, but not limited to:
There are many benefits that we offer, including:
- Outstanding levels of pay – we recruit the best and pay the best.
- Specialist training and career empowerment.
- Flexible work patterns – winners of ‘Best Support for Mums’.
- 24/7 on-call service to assist and answer questions whenever necessary.
- A free full and comprehensive induction and training programme.
- Hundreds of company perks, free of charge with Sage Employee Benefits, offering the opportunity to save thousands annually.
- Free company mobile phone and uniform.
- Contributory pension payments.
- Ongoing career development.
- Free or subsidised travel.
- Paid travel time.
- Modern holiday schemes.
- Award winning support and leadership.
- On-Demand GP (A doctor at the end of your phone).
- Medication prescription delivery (via Sage Employee Benefits).
- A bespoke EAP (employee assistance programme) to support mental welfare and wellbeing.
At CareYourWay, we prize a real sense of family, building an inclusive and welcoming culture that places our fantastic staff at the heart of our company. We understand the necessity for quality support, and know that life can offer unforeseen events, which is why we have built a multitude of schemes to support you when you may need it most.
Our 24/7 on-call service allows carers to call in should they have any questions, concerns, or queries, offering a consistent and continuous stream of support should it be required, alongside dedicated training champions, providing personalised and bespoke training to you whenever you may require.
You can either contact us via the form below or by post to:
CareYourWay, Little Spires, Totnes, Devon, TQ9 7QE
Tel: 01548 521789